Monday, March 28, 2011

Bibio: Mind Bokeh Sneak Peak "Anything New" mp3



I find the music Bibio makes quite exceptional. Ambivalence Avenue was released in '09. It was part of my heavy rotation during my Fall semester in Melbourne. Lovers' Carvings in particular kept me going through the long Australian summer. Bibio's new album comes out this week, and "Anything New" is getting me quite excited for its release. Having a real retro vibe is definitely the current trend, and Bibio really excels in this area. Order the new record, Mind Bokeh here, on a sweet double LP.

Bibio- Anything New

Bonus Material!
Listen to this song and try not to think of the recent cell phone commercial that ruined it. Just enjoy the greatness that is Lovers' Carvings

Bibio- :Lovers' Carvings

No comments:

Post a Comment