Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunburn Mix



With the onset of my summer job, working kid's sailing camps, and the unhealthy amount of sun I have, and will be experiencing this summer, I have created a mix to honor my peeling nose, back, and shoulders. Best uses for this playlist: late, warm nights sitting around with people you have just met; hot days when your beer is warm before you take your second sip; or, my personal favorite, on a sunset sailing trip around Mission Bay, either with friends, or a significant other.

Youth Lagoon- July
Summer Heart- Please Stay
Washed Out- Eyes Be Closed
Blue Hawaii- Blue Gowns
Beat Connection- Sunburn
Hotel Mexico- Dear Les Friends
Beach Fossils- Twelve Roses
Summer Camp- Jake Ryan


And finally, my favorite summer song of all-time


and here are some mp3's of some pretty decent remixes

Animal Collective- Summertime Clothes (Dam Funk Remix)

Animal Collective- Summertime Clothes (LD Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment